How Much Do You Really Know About Selling Diamonds?
How much have you taken in while reading this supplement? Let’s find out with this quick quiz.
- WHAT IS ELLE HILL, CEO OF HILL & COMPANY’S NUMBER-ONE TIP ON HOW TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL SALES TEAM? A) Hiring awesome people?
B) Hiring the people with the right experience?
C) Promoting from within the business?
- ACCORDING TO GEORGE PROUST, VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES AND MARKETING FOR GEMSONE CORPORATION, WHAT’S THE BEST WAY TO FIND OUT WHAT A CUSTOMER WANTS?
A) To ask them lots of questions about what they’re looking for?
B) To show them examples of your product?
C) To stop talking and start listening?
- IF A CLIENT IS LOOKING DIRECTLY AT YOU, WHAT CAN THIS TELL YOU ABOUT WHAT THEY ARE THINKING?
A) They’re ready to negotiate?
B) They’re paying attention to you and are
interested in what you are saying?
C) They’re undecided and need more convincing?
- IF A CUSTOMER’S FEET ARE POINTING TOWARDS YOU WHAT CAN THAT MEAN?
A) They’re open to what you are telling them?
B) They’re not engaging with what you are saying to them?
C) They’re not happy with what you are telling them?
- WHAT ARE SOME OF THE WAYS CAN YOU BUILD TRUST WITH A CUSTOMER?
A) Mirroring your customers posture, giving a
genuine smile and removing physical barriers between you?
B) Speaking loudly and with confidence and asking them lots of questions to find out what they are looking for?
C) Keeping your distance behind the counter
to give them space and maintaining a neutral facial expression.
- WHAT PERCENTAGE OF LUXURY SALES ARE CURRENTLY MADE ONLINE ACCORDING TO RESEARCH BY BAIN & CO?
- IN A STUDY OF 5,500 CONSUMERS BY VIDEO-MARKETING COMPANY BRIGHTCOVE, WHAT PERCENTAGE OF VIEWS DREW A CONNECTION BETWEEN WATCHING A VIDEO AND PURCHASING?
- IN ASIA WHAT PERCENTAGE OF GENERATION Z CONSUMERS BUY DIRECTLY FROM SOCIAL MEDIA, ACCORDING TO A HOOTSUITE REPORT?
Answers: 1) A, 2) C, 3) B, 4) A, 5) A, 6) B, 7) B, 8) C