Latest News

Majority Owner of Bovet Watch Brand Buys Out Business

January 1, 2023  |  Joshua Freedman
Bovet Battista Tourbillon watch credit Automobili Pininfarina/PR Newswire 1280 used 010123

The Bovet Fleurier watch brand’s biggest shareholder has acquired the entire business, more than two decades after making an initial investment.

Timepiece collector Pascal Raffy, who already owned 75% of the company, has agreed to buy the remaining 25%, seller DKSH Holding said in a statement on Friday.

Raffy bought Bovet in 2001 and sold a minority stake to DKSH in 2012, according to Watch Wiki. DKSH is a Swiss operation that describes itself as a provider of market-expansion services.

Image: A Bovet Battista Tourbillon watch. (Automobili Pininfarina/PR Newswire)

Share

Bovet Battista Tourbillon watch credit Automobili Pininfarina/PR Newswire 1280 used 010123 Majority Owner of Bovet Watch Brand Buys Out Business

Share with others

Search

Date